Join more than 60,000 employees in protecting and improving health worldwide
Employees at B. Braun are driven by one common vision – to protect and improve the health of people around the world. Every minute, somewhere around the world, a B. Braun product or service is being used by a patient to recover from illness or a doctor to save someone’s life. This knowledge breathes life into our work every day and motivates us to continually improve our solutions by working closely with medical practitioners and partners in constructive dialogue.
Join us for exciting opportunities.
- Graduate of any Engineering or Business course
- With at least 2 years relevant work experience in Supply Chain Management
- Knowledgeable in current customs regulations and international shipping practices
- Experience in inventory management is an advantage
- People management experience is preferred
- Proficiency in the following: SAP, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Managing daily logistics operations
- Maintaining import and export documentation
- Creating an effective partnership with internal and external customers, logistics providers, customs brokers and relevant government agencies.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting inventory data to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Leading process improvement and cost saving initiatives to enhance efficiency of business model
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.