Insights - Are you asking yourself the same questions?
- How can I prevent or solve interface conflicts (removal from the OR, handling of loan sets etc.) in the hospital?
- How would external auditors see my process (compliance with standards and guidelines, shortcomings and organizational challenges)?
- How can I build a Quality Management System tailored to my needs?
- How can I provide evidence for process to auditors, certification authorities and government authorities?
- How should I handle differences between manufacturer instructions and my process parameters?
- Do I have sufficient equipment and personnel (Analysis of efficiencies and bottlenecks)?
- How can I validate special products in my process and prevent surface changes?
- Are my hygiene measures sufficient? What should we change/modify?
- How should a newly planned CSSD look like?
- Does it make sense to centralize processing between several hospitals?
- How can I optimize process according to Lean Management Strategies?
- An Aesculap specialist will visit your hospital
- Analysis and review of the existing process, clarifying the requirements and recommendation of a process flow
- Discussion with the people involved
- Recommendations for process harmonization, guidance of discussion with other departments
- Employee training plans and individual training
- Creating work flows, layout and equipment plans of future processes
Your benefits & outcome
- Optimized processes
- Neutral external opinion, support in consensus building with various departments
- Coordinated process recommendation based on many years of experience
- Expert interpretation and application of standards and guidelines
- Detailed report with all the observations for certification etc.
- Standard operating procedures based on practical experience
- Expert planning of workflow and capacities