Laparoscopic, bipolar, reusable instruments
The bipolar instrument portfolio was created through the use of ceramic, steel and plastic materials - and the reasonable combination of these components with established manufacturing technologies.
When do you convince yourself about the reusable bipolar instrument line?
- Good coagulation results.
- Precise grasping and dissection of tissue.
- Reduced risk of “slipping effect” when grasping and dissecting due to jaw profile.
- Good cutting properties
- Universal: modular design consisting of four components, facilitating the disassembly, reprocessing, maintenance and sterile supply.
- Transmission: easier force adjustment through mechanical force transmission from the jaw part to the handle.
- Economical price performance ratio: profitable use of financial resources due to modular design.
 According to feedback within the scope of a survey of 76 surgeons that use monopolar or bipolar AdTec instruments. The respective survey was conducted by Aesculap.