Needle holders with axial handle for laparoscopic surgery
With these needle holders AESCULAP® offers a range of instruments specially developed for suturing and knotting. The axial handle allows the instruments to be rotated very easily.
- Specific grip on curved and straight needles; grip on the suture thread.
- An integrated overload protection keeps the holding force of the jaw parts constant. Thus, damage to the needle holder, as well as the needle, can be reduced.
- Simple lock with just two fixed positions following the push ballpoint principle. The needle can thus be gripped with the lock either engaged or released.
- Versatile needle holders available in different diameters and lengths.
- All DUROGRIP needle holders with tungsten carbide inserts in jaw parts (except PL406R and PL414R).
- SUPER-righting needle holder. Allows automatic upright positioning of the needle at different angles to the instrument shaft.