AXel 180 and AXel 300
Xenon stands for
- Extremely high light intensity
- Excellent colour reporduction due to an absolute natural light
Additional advantages of the AXel lightsources
- Xenon technology achieves a higher efficiency than Halogen lightsources. Consequently they provide more light.
- Special integrated UV-filters reduce the highest amount of heat in the visible light.
- Guaranteed minimum lifetime of the Xenon lamps of 500 (AXel 180) respectively 700 (AXel 300) hours. An integrated counter counts the operating hours.
- Light output can be adapted to different illumination conditions (large cavity, smalldiameter scope, etc.)
- Light intensity is controlled manually by a knob.
- Simple exchange ofthe lamp - without major technical procedures and without special tools.
- Natural color reproduction of the camera due to the Xenon color temperature of 6000 K (daylight)
- Eye protection - only when introducing the lightcable an internal lightbeam protection shutter is removed.
- Universal application.
- Worldwide power supply for use throughout the world.