Insights - Are you asking yourself the same questions?
- How many surgical / endoscopic instruments, motor systems and sterile packages are in circulation?
- What is the quality level of the sterile products?
- Is there potential for optimisation in the composition of the instrument trays?
- How can the annual budget planning for repair and replacement be managed?
- What is the quality level of the instrument repairs that have been performed?
- What caused the surface changes on the instruments?
With Inventory Analysis, we provide you with the necessary overview of your stocks and their quality. In an evaluation report you receive recommendations for preserving the value of your instrument stocks and for reprocessing, allowing you to concentrate entirely and completely on your real task.
- Inventory of instrument stocks
- Qualitative analysis on an individual product basis
- Complete documentation of quality status
- Evaluation report with recommendations for reprocessing and handling
Your benefits & outcome
- Documentation of the instrument inventory
- Detailed assessment of the instrument quality
- Original value assessment of the inventory with recommendations for efficient processing
- Detailed illustrated documentation with traceability back to the individual instrument