Insights - Are you asking yourself the same questions?
- Do I have valid data for analyzing improvement potentials?
- Do I know the relevant production data of reprocessed sets and instruments?
- How is the utilization degree of my inventory (instruments and sets)?
- Which set titles cause most production load?
- Which sets are not following the defined set template and what are the differences?
The Sterile Goods Data Analysis analyzes optimization potentials based on inventory and production data exported from common tracking systems. The presentation summarizes the current findings and provides in combination with benchmarks and best practices a trend-setting economical decision base.
Your benefits & outcome
- Objective analysis of inventory and reprocessing data
- Transparency about investment goods and their turnaround
- Results about utilization and standardization degree of sterile goods
- Recommendation regarding optimization potentials in comparison with benchmarks and best practices
- Decision-base for optimizations or investment decisions based on reliable data